Tea Tree Skin Clearing Night Mask
We don’t believe in flawless skin – blemishes are a totally normal part of life. But we get it, there are times you’d like to have a little control over it. Which is where our Tea Tree range comes in. And this Skin Clearing Night Mask has got your back while you catch some Zs.
This purifying mask has a bouncy, memory foam-like texture that refreshes the skin, even sensitive skin. It reduces the appearance of blemishes, leaving skin feeling purified as well as looking clearer of excess oil. Not only that, but with regular use, it also helps to smooth the appearance of bumpy-looking skin texture – where the texture looks rough and uneven – leaving it looking more even.
We've added salicylic acid to the formula to help enhance that blemish-busting power. It might sound a little scary, but it's simply a skin-loving beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that
exfoliates dead skin cells and helps to clear away dirt and excess oil.
It’s our most natural formulation yet and is enriched with 95% natural-origin ingredients, including Community Fair Trade tea tree oil.
Tea tree oil is one of nature’s most powerfully purifying ingredients, and we source ours from expert farmers in Kenya, who use small scale production, hand-harvesting and absolutely no pesticides to ensure its powers are at their peak.
And, even better news, the gloriously green packaging is now recyclable*.
*Where local facilities allow
Features and Benefits
- With regular use, it helps to smooth the appearance of bumpy-looking skin
- Helps to visibly reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Refreshing, bouncy texture
- Suitable for blemished and sensitive skin
- Certified by The Vegan Society
- Dermatologically tested
How to Use
- Get started with our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash.
- Then follow up with our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner.
- Just before bedtime, two or three times a week, scoop out an almond-sized amount of our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Night Mask and smooth it all over dry, clean skin. Leave it on overnight and rinse off in the morning. Make sure to avoid eye area.