Swipe It Moisturising Lip Balm Kiwi
Give your lips some love and add a natural-looking moisturising sheen of colour in one glide with our creamy, easy-to-apply lip balm.
Sized for on-the-go, this balm is formulated with 95% nature’s favourite heavy-duty moisturising ingredients, including Community Fair Trade handcrafted shea butter, sustainably-sourced from Ghana.
Each balm has a subtle, fruity fragrance with a smooth texture. No excessive shine or tackiness here, just a non-sticky formula that feels creamy and lightweight, leaving lips feeling refreshed. These balms help to maintain lip's natural moisture barrier & instantly add a pop of natural-looking colour.
At The Body Shop, we’re striving for a more sustainable world. So, we’ve given our packaging a makeover, too. Now, our Swipe It Moisturising Lip Balm comes in a fully recyclable plastic tube**
**Where local facilities allow. All pack can be recycled together.
Features and Benefits
- Enriched with Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Made with 95% ingredients of natural origin
- Dermatologically tested
- Certified by The Vegan Society
- Recyclable packaging**
How to Use
- Glide onto lips for instantly moisturised and smoother looking skin with a hint of natural colour.
- Fancy something a bit brighter? Build intensity on the tinted lip balm by applying a few extra layers, as desired.
- Admire your newly-moisturized lips.