Sculpt It Brow Powder Cool Brown
Our Brow & Liner Kit has had a makeover.
Crafted in three carefully selected shades, to suit natural hair colours, our new Sculpt It powders are formulated to easily build the intensity of your brows, seamlessly helping to frame your face.
This new fine formula means you can be flexible with your technique. From applying light, fluffy brows, for a natural, ‘I woke up like this’ look, to greater intensity using an ombré technique for a more dramatic, sculpted brow.
Powered by natural-origin ingredients, this sweat-resistant powder is formulated to seamlessly hold to the skin, leaving brows feeling comfortable, looking natural-looking and staying in place for at least 12 hours.
At The Body Shop, we’re always striving to be as inclusive as we can be. So, we trailed and tested our Brow Pomade on a diverse panel of six Fitzpatrick scale tones across 208 people from different genders, age groups, and with different skin tones and skin types, to ensure the product performs well on everyone.
After 1 use:
- 95% agreed that Sculpt It gives the appearance of fuller-looking brows
- 82% of those tested agreed that the product stayed in place throughout the day
- 80% of customers confirmed the powder was sweat-, humidity-and transfer-resistant, staying in place throughout the day
And that’s not all. Our packaging has had a makeover too. Your Sculpt It Brow Powder will come in a fully recyclable* aluminium compact case.
*Where local facilities allow. Please remove label before recycling.
Features and Benefits
- Available in three natural hair-like dual-shades, to achieve an ombré technique
- Fine, easy-to-blend powder for fuller brows
- Comfortable to wear with lightweight but buildable coverage
- Sweat- and humidity-resistant
- Made from 90% ingredients of natural origin
- Certified by The Vegan Society
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
- Dermatologically tested
How to Use
Pair our Sculpt It Brow Powder with our Eyebrow Duo Brush for fluffy, ombre brows that perfectly frame your face.
- Brush your eyebrows with the spoolie end the Eyebrow Duo Brush.
- Once you’ve added definition with the brush, deepen the colour of your brows with the Sculpt It Brow Powder.
- To achieve a natural ombré look, use a lighter colour at the start of the brow, build towards the arch, and use a darker colour on the tils.
- Apply light strokes for a natural look or a heavier hand for a bold brow.