Peptalk Lipstick Bullet Refill Break Through
This lipstick is a finishing touch, a dash of moisturisation added in no-time, and a quick hint of colour applied on the way to brunch. All in one compact, travel-friendly, refillable case.
The best of both worlds, this lipstick is a blend of matte and satin with a velvet finish, so you get the colour pay-off and coverage of a heavy-duty lipstick, without that tacky feeling. Not too shiny, but not too matte either.
Enriched with Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana, Peptalk offers consistent nourishing moisturisation as you go about your day. It also stays lightweight, smooth, comfortable and moisturising - just the way we like it. So, add some colour and long-lasting moisturisation to your smile, and don’t worry about it going anywhere.
At The Body Shop, we’re always striving to be as inclusive as we can be. So, we trialed and tested our Refillable Lipstick on a diverse panel of six Fitzpatrick scale tones across 201 people from different genders and age groups, and with different skin tones and skin types, to ensure the product performs well on everyone.
Something else to smile about: All our packaging recyclable.*
*Where local facilities allow. Please recycle refill and cap together for better recyclability of the items due to small size. Do not remove label from the carton before recycling, both will be recycled together.
Features and Benefits
- Demi-matte finish between matte and shine
- 6h long lasting colour
- 12 hours moisturisation
- Lightweight and comfortable
- 80% ingredients of natural origin
- The Vegan Society certified
- Enriched with CFT shea butter from Ghana
- Suitable for all skin types & Dermatologically tested
How to Use
- Grab a Refillable Aluminium Case to store your refills forever.
- Remove the refill from the carton.
- Remove the recyclable protective dust cover before fitting the bullet in the base.
- Fit the refill bullet at the base of your refillable case until you hear a click.
- Apply directly to the lips, sliding it gently on the surface. Stop here if you want a natural look. But if you fancy more colour, the product can be built up easily by applying extra layers.
- To remove the refill bullet once you’re all done, twist the bullet clockwise and pull it out.