Almond Milk Hand Balm
Help keep dry, sensitive palms and pinkies feeling softer, smoother and protected from dryness with our intensely rich Almond Milk Hand Balm.
Made with 97% ingredients of natural origin, including Community Fair Trade organic almond milk and oil from Spain and handcrafted Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana, our vegan hand balm gives nails and cuticles some TLC and nourishes dry, sensitive skin with 96hr moisture.
We’re introducing new, perfectly imperfect tubes. They’re made from 100% recycled aluminium which means they may arrive with some dings and dents, but the insides will be safe and sound. Unlike our previous packaging, they’re also widely recyclable*
Our formula is non-greasy, non-sticky and fast-absorbing. It also smells beautifully creamy and comes in a travel-sized tube, so it’s easy to keep your paws feeling soothed from dryness and intensely moisturised on-the-go.
Just squeeze out a dollop after you wash or sanitise. Give those hands the round-the-clock care they deserve.
* where local facilities allow excluding plastic cap.
Features and Benefits
- Hand balm
- Perfect for dry, sensitive skin
- Nourish hands with 96hr moisture
- Fast-absorbing, intensely-rich formula
- Made with 97% ingredients of natural origin
- Registered by The Vegan Society
How to Use
- Squeeze a pea-sized dollop onto your palm.
- Massage into dry hands, fingers, nails and cuticles. Apply after washing or sanitising your hands.