Spiced Orange Hand Balm
Your handbag essential this festive season, our Spiced Orange Hand Balm helps moisturize your palms, fingers, nails and cuticles.
Give your hands an escape from the cold, dry air with this intensely rich but non-greasy balm, made with 96% ingredients of natural origin – including orange peel essential oils. Enjoy the comforting smell of vanilla and cinnamon, while keeping your hands moisture for up to 96hr.
Your go-to for dry to very dry skin, it’s enriched with Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana, where our trade has helped provide independence to over 600 women since 1994.
In a perfectly sized aluminium tube that’s convenient for your everyday activities or travelling, this balm will keep your hands moisturised throughout the day.
We’re introducing new, perfectly imperfect tubes. They’re made from 100% recycled aluminium which means they may arrive with some dings and dents, but the insides will be safe and sound. Unlike our previous packaging, they’re also widely recyclable*.
*where facilities allow excluding plastic cap
Features and Benefits
- Hand balm
- For dry to very dry skin
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
- Leaves hands feeling softer and smoother
- 96% ingredients of natural origin
- Made with Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana
- Certified by The Vegan Society
How to Use
- Squeeze out a pea-sized amount of hand balm onto your palm.
- Massage into your hands, nails, and especially those cuticles.
- Go about your day with silky soft feeling hands.
Smooth and non-greasy.