Tea Tree Skin Clearing Daily Scrub
We don’t believe in flawless skin – blemishes are a totally normal part of life. But we get it, there are times you’d like to have a little control over it. Which is where our Tea Tree range comes in. And this Skin Clearing Daily Scrub is a great addition for when you want a little exfoliating action.
This ultra-gentle, gel-based scrub exfoliates skin, helping to buff away dead skin cells and purify skin, leaving it feeling smoother and softer. In fact, it’s so gentle, it can be used daily. But that’s not all, it can even help to visibly reduce the appearance of blemishes.
We've added salicylic acid to the formula to help enhance that blemish-busting power. It might sound a little scary, but it's simply a skin-loving beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that exfoliates dead skin cells and helps to clear away dirt and excess oil.
It’s our most natural formulation yet and is enriched with 95% natural-origin ingredients, including Community Fair Trade tea tree oil.
Tea tree oil is one of nature’s most powerfully purifying ingredients, and we source ours from expert farmers in Kenya, who use small scale production, hand-harvesting and absolutely no pesticides to ensure its powers are at their peak.
And, even better news, the gloriously green packaging is now recyclable*.
*Where local facilities allow
Features and Benefits
- Gently exfoliates skin
- Helps to visibly reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Gel-based formula
- Suitable for blemished and sensitive skin
- Certified by The Vegan Society
- Dermatologically tested
How to Use
- Morning or night, squeeze out an almond-sized amount of our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Daily Scrub.
- Massage into wet skin in circular motions to build up a lather, and then rinse away with warm water.
- Follow up with our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner applied using our Clean Conscience Reusable Cotton Pads.
- Finish up with our Tea Tree Daily Solution for a little moisturising action.
- Want a little extra blemish-busting action? Try applying our Tea Tree Oil throughout the day or pop our Tea Tree Rapid Treatment Gel on before bedtime.