Sleep Essential Oil Blend
Prepare busy bodies and minds for some shuteye with our Sleep Essential Oil Blend.
Dab a few drops of this aromatic, fragrantly-floral stuff onto pulse points. The scent helps you switch off, wind down and clear your mind before sleep. And if you use it as part of our 4-step bedtime routine*, it helps you hit the pillow 1.8x faster and improves sleep quality, so you can wake stronger. You can even apply on-the-go whenever you need to clear body and mind during a busy day.
Our vegan oil is made with 100% ingredients of natural origin, including 100% natural and biodegradable** lavender essential oil from France, 100% natural and biodegradable** vetiver essential oil from Madagascar, Community Fair Trade organic olive oil from Italy and sweet almond oil.
It also comes in a recyclable*** glass bottle, so you can love your beauty sleep and your beautiful planet.
It’s time to rest, recharge and rise. Because tomorrow needs fresh eyes.
*Proven 4-step bedtime routine to help fall asleep faster and improve sleep quality. Lather up with the Hair & Body Wash. Massage in our Body Cream. Spritz the Pillow Mist. Apply the Essential Oil Blend to pulse points.
**Ultimately biodegradable according to the OECD 301 guidelines for carbon related substances.
***Not including lid and reducer plug. Where local facilities allow.
Features and Benefits
- Pulse Point Perfume Oil
- Perfect for all skin types
- Help relax and clear your mind before sleep
- Help fall asleep faster and improve sleep quality*
- Clinically proven by the European Sleep Centre
- 100% ingredients of natural origin
- Certified by The Vegan Society
How to Use
- Start by cleansing and moisturising with our Sleep Relaxing Hair & Body Wash and Sleep Balmy Body Cream.
- Slip into your comfiest PJs.
- Before you slip between the bedsheets, spray your bed and pillow with our Sleep Calming Pillow Mist.
- Hold the bottle upside-down for 5-6 seconds to apply a few drops of our oil to your pulse points. You can even add a drop or two to your tub or to a bowl in your shower, so you can breathe in that mind-clearing scent.
- Close your eyes and get ready for some ZZZs.
Mildly scented. I use it to massage the neck and forehead to help relax.