Shea Moisture Restore Shampoo Bar
Give dry, damaged hair that is prone to breakage the TLC it deserves with our Shea Moisture Restore Shampoo Bar.
Our shampoo bar for dry hair is sulphate-free and made with 93% natural-origin ingredients, including handcrafted Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana.
Curious about what makes our shampoo bar extra special? Formulated with moisture-lock complex our shampoo bar leaves hair feeling hydrated without that brittle feeling. Dry hair is treated to a creamy lather that leaves it smelling gloriously nutty and feeling nourished with moisture.
But we haven’t stopped there. Our bars have been ergonomically designed with a wide base to give you a sturdy grip, as well as added massage indents for easy and effective application. So, you can enjoy the same root-to-tip experience you get with your regular shampoo.
Did we mention that they last up to 50 washes? And we’ve helped you reduced plastic waste when it comes to packaging, too. The card box is recyclable and you can store your shampoo bar in a 100% aluminium Shampoo Bar Travel Case (sold separately) complete with drainage tray.
*After first use. Trial of 100 respondents.
Features and Benefits
- Solid shampoo bar
- Perfect for dry to very dry hair
- 77% agreed hair feels instantly less dry*
- Sulphate-free, moisture-lock complex
- Leaves breakage-prone hair feeling stronger
- Lasts up to 50 washes
- Made with 93% ingredients of natural origin
- Certified by The Vegan Society
How to Use
- Wet the Shea Shampoo Bar and rub it between your hands to create a rich, creamy lather.
- Apply the lather to wet hair and work in gently from roots to ends.
- If more lather is required, massage Shea Shampoo Bar directly onto scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary. Use of a conditioner is optional.
- Towel dry or use our Bamboo Hair Wrap.
- Store your bar in our Shampoo Bar Travel Case (sold separately), ready for when you need it next.
- Once or twice a week, give your hair some extra TLC with our Shea Intense Repair Hair Mask.