Shea Intense Repair Hair Mask
Give dry to very dry and breakage-prone hair some serious love with a creamy dollop of our best ever Shea Intense Repair Hair Mask.
Every scoop of this buttery stuff is now Certified by The Vegan Society and made with 95% ingredients of natural origin, including handcrafted Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana, Community Fair Trade organic virgin coconut oil from Samoa and Community Fair Trade organic olive oil from Italy. That’s a serious line-up!
Massage in this nutty-smelling hair mask and let it melt into every lock. It helps strengthens hair and reduces breakage and the appearance of split ends.* And even helps replenish dry locks with moisture so they feel intensely nourished, healthier, smoother, softer and more manageable.*
Made with Vegan Silk Protein, use a generous dollop once a week as part of our 3-step Shea routine to help repair hair from the inside out.*
Our hair mask also comes in tubs made with 100% recycled plastic, including Community Fair Trade recycled plastic collected off the streets of Bengaluru, India, so it does good for your do and your planet.**
*Achieved using full regime of shampoo, conditioner and mask. Visibly repairs hair. Hair mask coming soon. Stay tuned for availability.
**Lid not made with recycled plastic.
Features and Benefits
- Intense repair hair mask
- Perfect for dry to very dry hair prone to breakage
- Leave hair feeling intensely nourished*
- Help reduce breakage and the appearance of split ends*
- Leave hair feeling stronger and more manageable*
- Made with 95% ingredients of natural origin
- Certified by The Vegan Society
How to Use
- Once a week after shampooing, evenly distribute a generous dollop of hair mask to towel dried hair from lengths to ends.
- Comb through hair with our Detangling Comb.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.