Shea Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub
Pick up our Shea scrub, to slough away dead skin cells, leaving your skin supremely smooth. It's sugary texture and subtle nutty scent, adds a touch of luxury to your exfoliating routine.
Features and Benefits
- Body exfoliator
- Smooths and refines skin
- Leaves skin feeling extremely soft
- Subtle nutty scent
- Community Trade shea butter from Tamale, Ghana
How to UseGently exfoliate dry skin before cleansing and moisturising with our Shea Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub.
1. First, use a warm-to-hot shower or bath to help open pores, soften dead skin cells and prepare skin for exfoliation.
2. If hair removal is part of your body care routine, do this before using our Shea Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub to help prevent irritation. 3. Gently massage our Shea Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub onto damp or wet skin in circular motions. Work your way down from the bottom of your neck to your feet.
4. To exfoliate even more effectively, use with our body brush, lily or loofah.
5. Rinse well using your hands, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. Use 1-2 times a week.
* Smell is pleasant and light
* I only use it 2x a week and it makes my skin softer (with the help of the Shea Body Butter). I used this as a replacement to my regular milk salt scrub since I need a pregnant-friendly product.
* Only downside is it is expensive