Our iconic Community Trade Shea Butter in its purest form has been carefully whipped to create a creamy, melting texture. It has been expertly handcrafted by Ghanaian women, who have used shea butter to nourish dry skin and hair for generations. This moisturising, multi-purpose butter can be used on the body, hair, face and lips, inspired by Ghanaian women’s traditional beauty rituals.
Features and Benefits
• Shea butter, 100% natural
• Made from 192 shea nuts
• Skin feels restored with moisture.
• Instantly relieves & soothes the feeling of dryness, itchiness and tightness of dry, sensitive skin.
• Skin feels nourished, softer, suppler, and smoother
• Dry and very dry hair looks nourished and replenished.
• Lips feel soothed
• 100% recyclable outer-packaging
• Suitable for dry and sensitive skin, and dry hair
How to Use
In its natural state, shea butter can create crystals in the pouch. Before cutting the top and squeezing shea butter from bottom to top, warm and massage the pouch in your hands until the hard butter softens. Apply shea butter on body, hair, face and lips as often as needed, or use to create a DIY recipe . Close the bag after use.