Jamaican Black Castor Oil Intense Moisture Mask
Spoil your curls and coils with the VIP treatment, courtesy of our Jamaican Black Castor Oil Intense Moisture Mask.
This rich and creamy wonder is the perfect pick-me-up for hair that’s in desperate need of hydration. Slather it onto damp locks (when you’ve got some me-time) and let the intensely conditioning formula get to work. After the very first use your hair will feel intensely conditioned and nourished with moisture.
Black castor oil from Jamaica combined with vegan keratin protein and Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana, work together in our Intense Moisture Mask to nourish and hydrate hair with moisture. The luscious mask helps to keep hair tangle-free, softer and more manageable while working to enhance natural curls and coils.
Our Jamaican black castor oil hair routine is clinically proven to help strengthen and restore your hair, reduce damage to the internal hair strand by 33% and damage to the surface of the hair by 20%.*
Created in collaboration with our co-creators, a group of people with varied curls and coils, from all over the globe including Brazil, Indonesia, South Africa, the UK and US. Because you can’t understand curls and coils unless you have them!
Use our Moisture Mask along with our Jamaican black castor oil routine to help strengthen and restore your hair*. Healthy looking hair, here you come.
Our Intense Moisture Mask comes in recyclable packaging and is made with 100% recycled plastic**, including Community Fair Trade recycled plastic from India, so it does good for your do and your planet.
*Laboratory trial on Substantivity of Human Hair via Scanning Fluorescence Microscopy using 30 hair fibres.
Achieved when used as a full routine of cleansing conditioner, hair mask, leave-in conditioner and curl activator (coming soon). Visibly repairs hair.
**Where local facilities allow. Lid not made with recycled plastic.
Features and Benefits
- Intense moisture mask
- For all curls and coils
- Intensely conditions with moisture
- Detangles and softens hair
- Made with 94% ingredients of natural origin
- Certified by The Vegan Society
How to Use
- After shampooing (or using our Jamaican Black Castor Oil Cleansing Conditioner), squeeze out as much moisture from your hair as you can.
- Scoop out a generous dollop of hair mask and apply it from root to tip.
- Use a comb or your fingers to make sure it's distributed nice and evenly.
- Set a timer for 10 minutes and put your feet up. Cucumber slices on your eyes are not necessary (but greatly encouraged).
- Rinse out and admire your luscious hair.