Ginger Hair and Scalp Scrub
Our refreshing Ginger Hair & Scalp Scrub is the gentle and invigorating exfoliation you’ve been waiting for.
Made with 90% ingredients of natural origin, including ginger essential oil, birch bark and white willow bark extracts, use it weekly instead of the Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo to help remove build-up from your hair and wash away loose flakes.
Work it into a lather and let the finely crushed walnut and coconut shells do their exfoliating thing.
The result? Fresh-smelling, swishable locks that feel happier and healthier. Plus, a scalp that feels soothed from dryness and cleansed of loose flakes. Lovely stuff. Enriched with vegan keratin protein, use it along side our Ginger Shampoo, Conditioner and Scalp Serum to help repair your hair from the inside out.*
This gel-like scrub comes in packaging made with 100% recycled plastic, including Community Fair Trade recycled plastic collected off the streets of Bengaluru, India, so it does good for your do and your planet.** Plus, it’s enriched with our Community Fair Trade ginger root essential oil from Madagascar. Our trade helps provide a stable income to local small-scale farmers and opportunities for training in sustainable agricultural practises.
*Achieved when used as a full regime of scrub, shampoo, conditioner and scalp serum. Visibly repairs hair. **Lid not made with recycled plastic.
After first use:
- 96% felt the scrub was gently exfoliating
- 92% felt their dry scalp felt gently relieved and soothed
- 90% felt the scrub was effective at clearing loose flakes
- 89% reported their scalp looked and felt healthier
User trial of 93 respondents.
Features and Benefits
- Hair and scalp scrub
- Perfect for dry, itchy and sensitive scalps
- Feels like a weekly relief for dry, itchy scalps
- Leaves scalp feeling nourished with moisture
- Helps wash away loose flakes
- Made with 90% ingredients of natural origin
- Certified by The Vegan Society
How to Use
- Use this scrub once a week instead of the Ginger Anti-Dandruff whenever you feel like your hair could do with a treat.
- Get your locks nice and wet.
- Scoop out a walnut-sized dollop of scrub and get it on your scalp.
- Gently massage it in. (Close your eyes to let it really invigorate you).
- Rinse thoroughly and ta-da!