Edelweiss Liquid Peel
Love our exfoliating Drops of Youth™ Liquid Peel? Well, it just got even better.
Made with 95% ingredients of natural origin, it only takes a couple of pumps of our new Edelweiss Liquid Peel to gently exfoliate and leave skin looking smoother, more luminous and feeling fresher – just ask the 117 women who tried (and loved!) our new peel in an independent user trial*.
The gel-to-peel texture gently lifts impurities, pollutants and dead skin cells to leave you looking fresh-faced and glowy. Did we mention It’s suitable for sensitive skin too?
And that’s not all. We’ve now enriched every bottle with double the concentration of edelweiss, which is naturally (and rather uniquely) strengthened with leontopodic acid known for its antioxidant properties. In fact, the tiny edelweiss plant is so resilient and powerful that its extract is known to have 5x more antioxidant power than vitamin E acetate. Pretty extraordinary, right?
There’s one more surprise – our recyclable bottle** is now made with 100% post-consumer recycled plastic too. What’s not to love?
Smooth a couple of pumps onto dry skin 2-3 times a week, and you’ll have that fresh-faced, post-lie-in, pre-commute, healthy-looking glow in no time!
* User trial results over a 4-week period: 117 women aged 25-40.
** Not including the pump. Where local facilities allow.
Features and Benefits
- Liquid peel
- Exfoliates and lifts impurities, pollutants and dead skin cells
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Leaves skin feeling fresher and looking more luminous
- Made with 95% ingredients of natural origin
- Now enriched with double the concentration of edelweiss
- Certified by The Vegan Society
- Dermatologically tested
How to Use
- First up, have a good cleanse with our Edelweiss Cleansing Concentrate. This will help wash away all that grime and makeup, so your liquid peel works even more effectively.
- Smooth our liquid peel on dry skin and watch it transform from gel to peel.
- Rinse to lift away impurities, dead skin cells and pollutants.
- Massage a few drops of our Edelweiss Daily Serum Concentrate into your freshly exfoliated skin.
- Give it a few seconds to sink in before slathering on our Edelweiss Smoothing Day Cream or Edelweiss Intense Smoothing Day Cream.
- Use 2-3 times a week for a fresher, smoother and more luminous-looking complexion.
This is the first liquid peel I've ever tried and I'm loving it! My face feels so clean and smooth after using it for two weeks now. I currently have breakouts, but I suspect this is just due to my upcoming period. Also, I got the item delivered immediately even though my place is very far from the supplier.