Banana Truly Nourishing Hair Mask
If you’re after smoother-looking locks, treat dry, frizz-prone hair to our more powerful than ever Banana Truly Nourishing Hair Mask.
Now Certified by The Vegan Society made with 96% ingredients of natural origin, including organic banana puree, cocoa butter, Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana and Community Fair Trade Brazil nut oil from Peru, this ridiculously fruity-smelling frizz-fighter leaves dry hair looking smoother and less frizzy. And feeling softer, healthier and replenished with moisture, all without weighing it down.*
Made with Vegan Silk Protein, use a generous dollop once a week as part of our 3-step Banana routine to help repair hair from the inside out and leave locks feeling nourished from root to tip.*
Our hair mask also comes in tubs made with 100% recycled plastic, including Community Fair Trade recycled plastic collected off the streets of Bengaluru, India, so it does good for your do and your planet.**
*Achieved using full regime of shampoo, conditioner and mask. Visibly repairs hair. Hair mask coming soon. Stay tuned for availability.
**Lid not made with recycled plastic.
Features and Benefits
- Deeply nourishing hair mask
- Perfect for dry hair prone to frizz
- Leave hair feeling nourished root-to-tip*
- Leave hair looking smoother and less frizzy*
- Smell ridiculously fruity
- Made with 96% ingredients of natural origin
- Certified by The Vegan Society
How to Use
- Once a week after shampooing, evenly distribute a generous dollop of hair mask to towel dried hair from lengths to ends.
- Comb through hair with our Detangling Comb.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
I have bought another tub again which is a proof of how good tis mask is. It is is not heavy and not oily on the hair. I was skeptical during the first use as I cannot feel how smooth or oily it is. After drying, that is when I how moisturized my hair is, without the weight.