Return and exchange of Products are subject to our Return and Exchange Policy.
Merchandise Returns & Replacement
• All merchandise orders must be accepted by customer upon delivery as paid already.
•The price applicable is set at the date of purchase. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.• Merchandise return and replacement will be accommodated but must be coordinated by the customer thru our Customer Support team via email to email@example.com
• You are entitled to a return or exchange within 7 days of your purchase.
• Products to be returned or exchanged must be in original condition, not used and not opened.
• Original Shipping cost and return shipping fee cost will not be repaid.
• For defective products damaged during shipping, pls. contact us for replacement of item.
Upon request of customer for merchandise return, Customer Support shall ask customer to provide the following details thru email.
1. Clear and full/complete image of the Invoice/Tape Receipt (TR) 2. Clear image of the item/s for return
2. Clear image of the item/s for return
3. Items details (UPC and price as printed on the price tag)
4. Reason for return
5. Preferred replacement item
Accuracy of Information
Our catalogue, website and social media pages may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. As such, we may correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and change or update information at any time without prior notice. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we may cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability of information.
Limitations on Liability
We, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or partners, or our/their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees and agents will not be responsible or liable for any ordinary, direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages or another losses or liabilities arising out of: (a) use of the Product; (b) delay in delivery of the Product; and (c) breach by independent service providers.
For the Product purchased, your sole remedy, if any, is with the manufacturer or supplier of the Product, in accordance with such manufacturer's or supplier's warranty, or to seek a return or refund for such Products in accordance with our Return and Exchange Policy as stated above.