JOIN THE NEW BEAUTY MOVEMENT
"To succeed you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a reality" Dame Anita Roddick, human rights activist & founder of The Body Shop."
Have you ever wanted to be part of something different: a global, ethical, growing business? At the heart of our business are our values. We're committed to helping protect the planet, defending human rights, activating self-esteem, supporting Community Fair Trade and ensuring that all our products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals. It's not just part of our jobs, it's part of our DNA.
We are a company in which you can grow. Your success - and ours - hinges on diverse work experiences and developing individual potential over the long term. We believe that fostering a working environment constitutes a critical strategic advantage. Sharing views, exchanging perspectives, contrasting ideas - our multicultural teams are what adapt our global brand to local demands. Mobility is beneficial for both the individual and the Group.
HR/Recruitment email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
OVERVIEWYou must have huge amounts of enthusiasm for our brand and believe in the way we do business. We’re looking for people whose retail expertise is second to none, to share responsibility with the Area Operations Manager to drive the store and team to deliver retail excellence and strong sales results.
- Lead and drive a customer focused store team while maintaining a harmonious and efficient store operations.
- Ensures the highest degree of standard of performance of the store operations team through effective and consistent cascade of trainings and coaching.
- Maintains timely and accurate reporting and feedback to Area Sales Manager, back office and or operations team on pressing matters pertaining to store operations and manage store inventory.
- Ensures that all Corporate and Company operations policies and procedures are adhered to, including but not limited to Security, HR, Warehousing, Accounting and all areas of Operations and any known infractions thereto are likewise communicated to the proper management authority/ties immediately.
- Communicate and cascade New Store Promotions, control and meet sales /performance metrics of the store.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Business Management, Marketing and allied courses.
- Required Skills: Background in area sales operation supervision, sales and channel management, retail business management, operations management, inventory, concession and merchandising.
- At least (1) year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess strong leadership and motivational skills, flexible and responsible role models with the ability to lead and drive their respective team in developing consumer loyalty and awareness to build The Body Shop Brand.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high energy, customer focused, change-oriented environment.